- Join the Board – Nominations to join the India Chapter Board occur on an annual basis. The process opens in January, closes in February and notifications of acceptance are provided in March. The term is from April to March.
- Join A Committee – Should positions on the board fill up, those who have applied, may be placed on a committee.
- Membership Champions - Members are invited to become Membership Champions for the chapter and assist in promoting member benefits and services to friends and colleagues in the industry.
- Submit a Proposal – Members are invited to submit proposals for Chapter Events on an annual / bi-annual basis. Proposals are reviewed by the Events Committee and the best ones are selected.
- Become an Annual Sponsor – Members are invited to sponsor the chapter events on the basis of the calendar year.
- Deliver a Guest Lecturer – Members are invited to deliver guest lectures on an introduction to corporate real estate to students at local universities.
- Post an Internship – Find diverse candidates for your team. Engage and hire students.
Members will be notified when opportunities are open. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Simran Zainulbhai at email@example.com