Welcome to the India Chapter
CoreNet Global is a non-profit association, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia (US), representing almost 10,000 executives in 50 countries with strategic responsibility for the real estate assets of large corporations. The organization’s mission is to advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities, publications, research, conferences, designations and networking in 47 local chapters globally.
CoreNet Global India is a growing group of corporate real estate professionals looking to serve the profession by increasing networking opportunities for members, promoting learning opportunities for career advancement and identifying new talent for the industry.
In India, as of April 15, 2017, our membership includes around 165 of the most forward-thinking and proactive people involved in corporate real estate, within both end user organizations and service providers.
Highlights from 2016-2017 are:
- The 3rd Annual India Conference saw the highest attendance ever (Read the Post Conference Report)
- We held 7 Chapter Events around the country (See Past Events)
- We now have a strong succession plan in place whereby a Call for Nominations is sent out to the membership in January to fill open board / committee positions for the new year.
Our key initiatives for the upcoming year are:
- Increase membership (Growth)
- Bring new blood into the Chapter Leaders (Viability)
- Provide a minimum of 2 Chapter Events each in Bangalore / Mumbai / NCR (Value)
- Sustain and Grow the India Conference (Value)
We look forward to the year ahead and hope to see you at the 4th Annual India Conference on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at the ITC Gardenia, Bangalore.
Co-Chairs - CoreNet Global India Chapter
If you would like to attend our meetings or receive more information, please contact Simran Zainulbhai at +91-22-66387353 or email at email@example.com